- Key features
Maintain your home’s most comfortable humidity level automatically with a Honeywell Whole-House Bypass Humidifier. Proper humidity provides a more comfortable living environment at a lower temperature, so you can turn down your thermostat for energy savings. Controlling humidity also means moisturizing dry air to prevent damage to hardwood floors and woodwork while preventing excess moisture. Enhance and protect your home with a Honeywell Whole-house Humidifier.
- High Output – Delivers up to 17 gallons of moisture into the home each day
- Seasonal Damper – Allows for easy control of humidity from season to season
- Simple Maintenance – Replacement Honeywell Humidifier pads can be purchased from and/or replaced by your heating and cooling contractor, and also fit Aprilaire Humidifiers
- Exlusive AgION Humidifier Pads – Feature an anti-microbial coating which helps inhibit the growth of molds, bacteria, fungus and algae on the pads
- PerfectFLO Distribution Tray – Helps ensure that moisture is distributed evently
- 5-Year Warranty
- Delivers up to 17 gallons of moisture into the air each day
- Simple humidifier pad replacement
- Seasonal damper allows for control of humidity from season to season
No matter your financial situation, we want to make sure you can keep your home comfortable. DeMark Home Ontario has partnered with leading financial institutions in the area to provide affordable financing options with low monthly payments.