Coronavirus (COVID-19) DeMark Home Ontario Safety Update
We take the health and safety of our customers and employees very seriously, so we are taking the following precautions against Coronavirus to keep our community safe.
The health and safety of both our customers and employees is a top priority of DeMark Home Ontario. We are not turning a blind eye to the recent Coronavirus outbreak and are monitoring the situation closely. All necessary precautionary measures will be taken on our behalf in order to ensure the safety of our customers and team.
Our employees will be given an abundant supply of the following sanitation products as a preventative measure against COVID-19:
- Single-use gloves
- Hand sanitizer
- Disinfectant wipes
Our employees will also be acting in accordance with the following procedures for precautionary reasons:
- Asking our customers if anyone in their household has been diagnosed with Coronavirus before entering their home
- Our team of technicians will be keeping a safe social distance and will not be shaking hands with customers
- Any of our employees who have flu-like symptoms will be instructed to contact the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) and follow COVID-19 protocol, which includes self-isolation if necessary
- Monitoring PHAC updates and following all COVID-19 guidelines
You should also take the following everyday precautions to stop the spread of Coronavirus:
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly using both soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds. An alcohol-based hand sanitizer can be used when soap and water are not accessible.
- Avoid contact with anyone who is sick
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, and mouth
- Stay at home if are experiencing flu-like symptoms
- Cough and sneeze into your arm to not spread germs
- Disinfect any objects that are frequently touched
- Avoid travel unless it is absolutely essential
It’s important for everyone to do their part to ensure the safety of our community during this unfortunate circumstance. We thank you for cooperating with these procedures and we hope that you and your families remain safe and healthy.