Furnace Check Up Before Fall
Don’t wait until the last minute for furnace check up and maintain your furnace in time.
When the first cold day hits, you do not want to turn on the furnace only to discover that it is not working. The best thing you can do is to call HVAC professionals and have them come out and inspect your furnace.
You also can do a few other things yourself. Here are some tips to get you started and do furnace check up:
- Check and change your filter. Some suggest every three months; others suggest monthly.
- Switch your thermostat from cooling to heating. Make sure your thermostat is working properly. If a thermostat is not working correctly, your heating system may not be working efficiently.
- Inspect your chimney. You should be checking for any obstructions, such as bird nests or debris. If your chimney hasn’t been inspected in a long time, call a professional to check it and clean the ducts.
- Inspect the blower belt for cracks. Replace the belt if it is cracked.
- Check all heating vents to make sure they are completely uncovered. Remove any household items that are suddenly sitting on top of or in front of your air ducts and return vents. Blocked vents are not only useless since heat can’t get out, but they can also drive your heating up. Also remove any items you have stored near the furnace, particularly anything that is likely to catch fire
- Make sure the burners are free of debris and dust. It is very important to check and clean the furnace burners before the start of the colder seasons.
These tips are a great start, but keep in mind that you should contact a professional if you aren’t familiar with how your heating system works and how to do furnace check up.
Call DeMark Home Ontario you heating and cooling expert for any questions, or concerns!
DeMark Home Ontario hires only the best technicians available. We have built our reputation over the years. Regardless of the furnace or air conditioning system you have in your house, we have the tools and expertise to get it running smoothly once again and do a proper furnace check up.
If you are currently looking for company who can do your furnace check up and tune-up or experiencing problems with your furnace, or have any other issues with your furnace contact
DeMark Home Ontario at (647) 847-2998 or Toll Free 1 (855) 998-2998.
We will save you time and money.
Many energy efficient furnaces available for sale.
Affordable furnace monthly rental program.
Our skilled & licensed technicians are ready to help.
Protecting your investment has never been easier.