Getting an air conditioner estimate for your home
Buying a central air conditioner for your home can improve its resell value, save you money on your utilities bills, and become a valuable upgrade. Central air conditioning can make up a large part of your utilities, and the older a system is, the less reliable it becomes. Knowing what type of central air conditioner estimate can be confusing without knowing more about the units.
You need to know the right size and the unit type that is right for your family’s needs. There are many options and benefits to consider before making such a large purchase. It is important that you request an air conditioner estimate from a qualified, professional HVAC contractor.
The right company will evaluate your needs, keep you informed at every stage of the project and install your system correctly.
First of all, start your research by reading company’s reviews, asking friends for referrals and preparing questions to HVAC company estimator.
Here are the most important questions you should ask your estimator when getting an air conditioner estimate:
- What is the air conditioner capacity required to properly cool your home?- Have a load calculation performed by a certified HVAC contractor to determine what size of central air conditioning unit you should consider for your home. The size is based on square footage of your home and insulation quantity, among other factors.
- Can the current installed ductwork be used (if any) and what is the condition of the existing ductwork? Are there leaks? Should the ductwork be cleaned during the install?
- Ask if the company will provide you with an air conditioning quote in writing, with all of the terms and conditions.
- How efficient is the new air conditioner? What is the SEER (seasonal energy efficient rating) rating?
- Are there any rebates or tax credits available for installing a new system?
- If company and company’s technicians handle all of the necessary permits and licences.
- Does the company offer financing? If yes, then what the payment terms are.
- What kind of guarantee company makes on the installation and length of the warranty.
- How long will the installation take and will the company dispose of your old equipment?
A reputable air conditioning contractor will have no hesitation to answer these and any other questions you have when you are seeking an air conditioner estimate.
CONTACT DEMARK HOME ONTARIO FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY!
If you are looking to get an air conditioner estimate, have questions about the upgrade, payment options and more; please don’t hesitate to contact DeMark Home Ontario your heating and cooling expert. Demark Home Ontario specialist will be happy to assist you with any enquiries, book your free in home assessment and provide you with an air conditioner estimate. Call today at 1 (855) 998-2998