Heating Rental Benefits
There are many benefits in renting your furnace, below we will talk about some heating rental benefits that can help you make the right decisions for your home needs.
When replacing your furnace to new high efficiency equipment you should consider heating rental or purchasing benefits and determine which option is the best suit for your home needs and budget. Many homeowners chose to buy the equipment and pay thousands of dollars upfront when other prefer to rent the equipment and pay a monthly rental fee and never worry about equipment failure.
Most important thing that you have to understand as a homeowner when making the decision to rent or buy is the ownership of the equipment. When you purchase your furnace you hold the ownership of the equipment and fully responsible for any repairs and maintenance cost. When you rent or rent to own furnace the rental provider holds the ownership and you can exercise all the heating rental benefits and never worry about any expenses regarding the equipment for the duration of the agreement. With DeMark Home Ontario’s rent to own programs homeowners are fully covered for parts and labour warranty and never have to worry about costly repairs.
Here are just some heating rental benefits to help you better understand the program:
- There are no upfront investments – with rent to own programs you can easily budget your monthly bills. Renting is affordable and manageable without any installation costs.
- No seasonal investments – since you are fully covered for parts and labour warranty you no longer have to worry about small season repairs and parts replacement.
- Energy Savings – homeowners can save up to $1100 on energy costs when replacing to a high efficiency heating and cooling system. Ask us how!
- Rent now and Pay Later – our rent to own programs come with up to 3 months Free period of no payments. Save Big!
- Have peace of mind 24/ 7 – all repairs are included and we will even replace your furnace or air conditioner in the event it cannot be repaired.
- Rebates – another heating rental benefit is all applicable rebates are available to you as a homeowner even though you are only renting the equipment
- Transferable to the next homeowner – selling your home with a heating rental system is very simple as the equipment can be transferred to the next homeowner. Ask us how!
- Tax Offset – many landlords and homeowners will benefit from renting at a tax time.
There are more heating rental benefits that any homeowner can take advantage of. Call us to learn more about our rent to own heating programs or to schedule your appointment with one of our home services advisors. 647-847-2998 or submit your request online