Upgrade to High Efficiency Furnace for just $1/ day
- Free Standard Installation and Removal of Existing AC or gas Furnace
- Save up to 40% on your Energy Bills
- 10 Yrs manufactory warranty*
- Respected and Reliable Brand
- No Hidden Fees Priority Service Available 24/7/365
- Energy Star Qualified Equipment
- Receive up to $650 OPA Rebate
Upgrade to High Efficiency Furnace and Air Conditioner and receive
- 3 Months FREE Rent
- Up to $650 in OPA Rebates
- No hidden fees, only one low payment ( Enbridge Gas Bill )
- Free standard installation and old equipment removal
- Free lifetime service and repairs on all parts and labour
- Free equipment replacement in the event it cannot be repaired
Call Today and get FREE Water Heater Upgrade
- FREE Water Heater Upgrade and removal of your existing tank
- Get 2 Months FREE Rent
- FREE upgrade your venting pipes at NO EXTRA COST in order to bring you up to current TSSA code
- FREE maintenance program 24/7/365
- FREE lifetime service and repairs on all parts
- QUICKER HEATING TIME and INCREASED WATER OUTPUT
- Enbridge Billing Program
- Ontario Power Authority Rebate: Ontario Power Authority is providing residential homeowner of up to $650 rebate when upgrading to high efficiency Furnace and/ or Air Conditioner.
- Quick calculation of this rebate is as under:
- Furnace Stand Alone Installation: $250
- Air Conditioner Stand Alone Installation: up to $400
- Furnace and Air Conditioner Together: up to $650
- Enbridge Gas Rebate: Enbridge Gas Distribution is offering Home Energy Conservation Program in York Region, the City of Toronto (including the GTA) and select areas of Peel, Durham, Ottawa and Niagara. Qualified homeowners can receive up to $2,000 rebate by meeting the requirement of Upgrading minimum 2 of the following products:
- High efficiency space heating system installation (gas furnace/boiler)
- High efficiency water heating system installation (gas)
- Attic insulation upgrade
- Basement wall insulation upgrade
- Wall insulation upgrade
- Air sealing
- Window replacement
Reduce Home Energy Consumption with a Free in home energy assessment
- Gas forced air furnace or air conditioner is over 10 years of age?
- Overspending on your home energy bills?
- Equipment constantly causing problems or breaking down?
- Why Wait? Call us TODAY at 647-847-2998 and schedule your Free In Home Energy Assessment with our Home Comfort Specialist who will help you determine best available upgrade options.
DeMark Home Ontario servicing area for HVAC-furnaces, air conditioners, hot water heaters, tankless units includes: Toronto, GTA, Vaughan, Mississauga, Brampton, Markham, Scarborough, Milton, Burlington, Niagara Falls, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Aurora, Newmarket, Barrie, Ottawa and more. For a full servicing area please click here.