The first high efficiency tankless condensing combi‑boiler that can do it all.
Navien Combi-Boiler rental program is the first high efficiency tankless condensing combination boiler with the capacity to supply both heat and domestic hot water for larger homes — enough heat for a whole house, plus hot water to run two showers and a dishwasher all at the same time. Also, the Navien Combi-Boiler takes up 80% less space than a traditional floor standing boiler and tank water heater. You will now have more room, save energy and enjoy all the hot water you need, whenever you want it.
Why rent a high efficiency combi-boiler?
- Zero upfront charges & no hidden fees
- Free standard installation & old equipment removal
- Free lifetime maintenance and repairs on all parts and labour
- Free equipment replacement if it cannot be repaired
- No extended warranties required
- You will not be receiving any extra bills. Rental charges will appear in the other companies section of your Enbridge Gas Distribution Bill.
Stay worry Free – Repairs and Maintenance is included in our rental program
When purchasing home comfort equipment there are usually large upfront payments or high financing interest rates, a long-term maintenance plan and extended warranties. On top of that ‘protection and maintenance plans’ have limitations and restrictions on the repairs and some homeowners end up paying high amounts on service calls and replacement of the equipment when it is irreparable. When you rent Summitt’s equipment, you don’t need a maintenance plan and warranties because it is included in the gas furnace rental program and you are covered with lifetime service and repairs on all parts and labour.
No, there are no any hidden charges. You will pay only the monthly rental fee which will be reflected on your Enbridge Gas Distribution Bill.
No. We bill our customers through a Pre-Authorized Payment (PAP) plan.
Benefits of renting a Navien Combi-Boiler:
- Save energy and save money
- Great Service for only one low monthly payment
- Heat your home and your water with a high-efficiency combi-boiler and dramatically reduce your carbon footprint
- Cut your heating cost by up to 45% every month and help save the environment
- Free transfer of the program to the next home owner
- Our ENERGY STAR qualified equipment will help you save energy and money
- Renting can be cheaper than owing
DeMark Home Ontario servicing area for HVAC-furnaces, air conditioners, hot water heaters, tankless units includes: Toronto, GTA, Vaughan, Mississauga, Brampton, Markham, Scarborough, Milton, Burlington, Niagara Falls, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Aurora, Newmarket, Barrie, Ottawa and more. For a full servicing area please click here.