At DeMark Home Ontario Inc we focus on providing the best heating, cooling and water heater products and services to our customers while helping your home to be environmentally friendly and green.
Contact DeMark Home Ontario Inc to have one of our highly trained specialists:
- assess your home and equipment
- advise you of the best solution for your home
- determine whether an Energy Audit is necessary for your home
- help you set up an energy audit
- book your installation appointment
- help you with processing necessary paperwork
DeMark Home Ontario Inc will determine whether you can benefit from an energy audit and help you get in touch with an energy auditor to set up an appointment. We will also guide you through the process to ensure that questions are addressed and you feel comfortable with your decision.
OPA Rebate and how to qualify?
With the HEATING & COOLING INCENTIVE you can receive up to $650 by installing an ENERGY STAR® qualified central heating or cooling system.
- $250 incentive when you have an existing furnace replaced with the purchase and installation of a high-efficiency furnace equipped with an Electronically Commutated Motor (ECM).
- $250 incentive when you have an existing central air conditioner (CAC) replaced with the purchase and installation of an ENERGY STAR qualified CAC system (NOTE: ENERGY STAR qualified criteria = minimum 14.5 SEER and 12 EER ).
- $400 incentive when you have an existing CAC replaced with the purchase and installation of a stand-alone CEE “Tier 2″ level central air conditioning system (NOTE: “Tier 2″ level qualified criteria = minimum 15 SEER and 12.5 EER).
The HEATING & COOLING INCENTIVE runs from January 1, 2014 through to December 31, 2014. Incentives are available for residents and businesses (and businesses with residential-type systems) in Ontario who have purchased and installed eligible replacement central heating or cooling equipment through a participating contractor like DeMark Home Ontario Inc. DeMark Home Ontario will be responsible for completing your online incentive form and helping you to receive your OPA Rebate.
- Once the installation is completed, DeMark Home Ontario will enter your online incentive form and ensure that all equipment serial number and model number are included. Be sure to provide us with your email address so you can proceed easily to the next steps.
- Check will be mailed to you within 4 to 8 weeks from the day of the installation.
- Email will be sent asking you to review and approve your incentive details as outlined on your online incentive submission form.
- You will need to send in your proof of purchase to the Heating and Cooling Incentive Department
For more on how you can take advantage of these great rebates, contact DeMark Home Ontario Inc today. With a series of high efficiency furnaces, Air Conditioner and Tankless Hot Water Heater we’ll keep you comfortable and help you get the most out of these limited-time government rebates.
Check our products which are qualified for OPA rebates:
DeMark Home Ontario servicing area for HVAC-furnaces, air conditioners, hot water heaters, tankless units includes: Toronto, GTA, Vaughan, Mississauga, Brampton, Markham, Scarborough, Milton, Burlington, Niagara Falls, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Aurora, Newmarket, Barrie, Ottawa and more. For a full servicing area please click here.