Renting vs Buying Furnace
Renting makes sense when you compare all the extra values of Renting vs Buying Furnace
When considering Renting vs Buying Furnace keep in mind that your furnace is very important equipment in your home as it continually works to keep your home warm during cold weather. If your furnace is in a good working conditioner you can enjoy your unit for the entire lifespan which can be up to 15 years and longer. However, often things can happen beyond your control and you may find yourself facing the decision to replace your furnace.
So what is the difference between Renting vs Buying Furnace?
When you purchase and own a furnace you are on the hook for any issues that arise after the warranty expire. Moreover most manufactories will only provide you with parts warranties leaving the labour cost for you to handle. With renting you don’t have to worry about any maintenance or replacement costs, since that’s part of the service agreement.
Renting vs Buying Furnace, with our Rent to Own Program you will receive these benefits:
- No upfront charges & no hidden fees
- Affordable monthly Payments
- No Credit Check Required
- Free standard installation & old equipment removal
- Free lifetime maintenance and repairs on all parts and labour
- Free equipment replacement if it cannot be repaired
- Same Day and Next Day Installations Available
- No extended warranties required
- Transferable to the next homeowner should you sell your home
- You will not be receiving any extra bills. Rental charges will appear in the other companiessection of your Enbridge Gas Distribution Bill.
When Renting vs Buying Furnace, renting offers complete peace of mind and a totally hassle-free heating solution. Worry-Free Rent to Own Program – the simplest and most convenient way to enjoy high quality HVAC equipment in your home all year round.
CONTACT DEMARK HOME ONTARIO FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY!
We’ve helped thousands of homeowners to upgrade heating and cooling equipment with our affordable Rent to Own Program without any upfront costs of a new furnace purchase. To find out more information on Renting vs Buying Furnace and if rent to own is the right option for you call DeMark Home Ontario at 647-847-2998 or submit your request online.