Toronto Furnace Rental Options
You want to know your options for Toronto furnace rental?
There’s been a large increase in the amount of homeowners who are loving the savings on their energy bill by installing a brand new high-efficiency furnace in their Toronto home without having to pay the large upfront price when buying a furnace.
Purchasing a new heating system is definitely a serious investment for everybody, and not everyone is up for making such a commitment. You might not want to spend thousands of dollars upfront. The expenses involved with purchasing a furnace can include:
- The purchase of the furnace and all of its components
- Installation fees
- Maintenance fees
- Annual Inspections
- Annual furnace filter replacement
- Repairs and service labour fees
- Any possible additional parts
On the other hand, when you rent a gas furnace through our Toronto furnace rental program, you only have to make a single affordable monthly payment for your Toronto furnace rental. This would include:
- Zero upfront charges & no hidden fees
- Free installation & old equipment removal
- Free lifetime maintenance and repairs on all parts and labour
- Free equipment replacement if it cannot be repaired
- No extended warranties required
- 24/ 7 Priority Service
- No Credit Check
- You will not be receiving any extra bills. Rental charges will appear in the other
- Companies section of your Enbridge Gas Distribution Bill.
- And even more, you also have the option to transfer the rental if you decide to sell your house.
Rent a Furnace Through Our Toronto Furnace Rental Program and Save
With our Toronto furnace rental program, you get to know that no matter what happens, your furnace will be fixed by only the most experienced furnace service technicians.
Through our Toronto furnace rental program you don’t have to deal with the hassle or the big upfront costs that come with purchasing a new high-efficiency furnace. Through our Toronto furnace rental program, all maintenance and repairs that come with regular use are free of charge, so there will be no need to panic about another repair bill.
The only cost with renting your furnace through DeMark Home Ontario’s Toronto furnace rental program is one affordable, easy, fixed monthly payment.
If at any point in time while renting your furnace you decide that you would like to buyout, we offer convenient buyout options for all of our Toronto furnace rental customers.
There are more heating rental benefits that any homeowner can take advantage of. Call us to learn more about our rent to own heating programs or to schedule your appointment with one of our home services advisors. 647-847-2998 or submit your request online.