Warning! Toronto’s temperature is expected to hit 30 C by mid next week with humidity level feeling like 34 C
Warning! Toronto be prepared for hot and sunny days starting this weekend June 21, 2013.
Toronto’s temperature is expected to hit 30o C by mid next week with humidity level feeling like 34oC. If you are one of many homeowners who have not prepared their Air Conditioners for hot summer days, you might not be a very happy homeowner these warm days. If your Air Conditioner is not working or you never had an Air Conditioner installed in your home now is the time to think about repairs and installation of high efficiency Air Conditioner!
Air conditioner repair or upgrades can be costly if not maintained on a regular basis. During hot summer days many homeowners have air conditioner failures, including freeze up and gas leakage causing homeowners to feel very uncomfortable in their favorite homes. Customers end up paying hundreds of dollars to the first available technician just to get the Air Conditioner fixed. If you are aware that your Air Conditioner is old or you never had an AC installed in your Toronto home before, now is the best time to get it fixed and installed.
If you are a homeowner in Toronto, GTA and require professional help with your Air Conditioner or require an upgrade to high efficiency air conditioner
Call us TODAY at 1-855-998-2998 and we will be happy to assist you. We offer service and maintenance on your existing air conditioner as well as upgrade to high efficiency air conditioner with affordable methods of payment including cash purchases, rent and finance of your energy efficient equipment in Toronto and GTA. Trust professionals and experience the comfort of your home!
Below are great tips for dealing with hot weather from Toronto Public Health:
- Drink lots of cool water even before you feel thirsty.
- Go to air-conditioned places, including shopping malls, libraries and community centres.
- Take cool showers or baths or use cool wet towels to cool down.
- Wear loose, light-coloured, breathable clothing and when outdoors wear a wide-brimmed hat.
- Avoid the sun or use an umbrella.
- Reschedule outdoor activities or plan them during the cooler parts of the day.
- Never leave seniors, children or pets unattended in a car.