Upgrade your Furnace & Air Conditioner and Receive up to $650 Government OPA Rebates
At DeMark Home Ontario we focus on providing the best heating, cooling and water heater products and services to our customers while helping your home to be environmentally friendly and green.
By upgrading to new energy efficient equipment you are not only reducing your energy consumption and bills but you are also doing your part in greening the environment i.e. being environmentally friendly. The Government of Ontario is committed to helping homeowners, communities, schools, hospitals and businesses Go Green in their day-to-day lives through go green incentives. One of such incentives is the OPA Rebates that encourage homeowners to reduce their energy consumption. The amount of the rebate will depend on the energy efficient upgrades that will be done in your home.
Contact DeMark Home Ontario Inc to have one of our highly trained specialists:
- assess your home and equipment
- advise you of the best solution for your home
- determine whether an Energy Audit is necessary for your home
- help you set up an energy audit
- book your installation appointment
- help you with processing necessary paperwork
DeMark Home Ontario will determine whether you can benefit from an energy audit and help you get in touch with an energy auditor to set up an appointment. We will also guide you through the process to ensure that questions are addressed and you feel comfortable with your decision.
OPA Rebate and how to qualify?
As much as 60% of your yearly electricity costs is going towards heating and cooling your home. It makes sense to look for ways to reduce your usage.
With the HEATING & COOLING INCENTIVE you can receive up to $650 OPA Rebates by installing an ENERGY STAR® qualified central heating or cooling system.
- $250 incentive when you have an existing furnace replaced with the purchase and installation of a high-efficiency furnace equipped with an Electronically Commutated Motor (ECM).
- $250 incentive when you have an existing central air conditioner (CAC) replaced with the purchase and installation of an ENERGY STAR qualified CAC system (NOTE: ENERGY STAR qualified criteria = minimum 14.5 SEER and 12 EER ).
- $400 incentive when you have an existing CAC replaced with the purchase and installation of a stand-alone CEE “Tier 2” level central air conditioning system (NOTE: “Tier 2” level qualified criteria = minimum 15 SEER and 12.5 EER).
The HEATING & COOLING INCENTIVE runs from January 1, 2015 through to December 31, 2015. Incentives are available for residents and businesses (and businesses with residential-type systems) in Ontario who have purchased and installed eligible replacement central heating or cooling equipment through a participating contractor like DeMark Home Ontario Inc. DeMark Home Ontario will be responsible for completing your online incentive form and helping you to receive your OPA Rebates.
- Once the installation is completed, DeMark Home Ontario will enter your online incentive form and ensure that all equipment serial number and model number are included. Be sure to provide us with your email address so you can proceed easily to the next steps.
- A check will be mailed to you within 4 to 8 weeks of the receipt of your proof of purchase (provided the incentive submission is approved)
- An email will be sent asking you to review and approve your incentive details as outlined on your online incentive submission form.
- You will need to send in your proof of purchase to the Heating and Cooling Incentive Department
|New Energy Efficient HVAC System||OPA Rebate|
|Gas Furnace 94% DC and higher||$250|
|A/C 14.5 SEER||$250|
|A/C 15 SEER or higher||$400|
For more on how you can take advantage of these great rebates, contact DeMark Home Ontario Inc today. With a series of high efficiency furnaces, Air Conditioner and Tankless Hot Water Heater we’ll keep you comfortable and help you get the most out of these limited-time government rebates.