Water Heater Rental, Replacement, Sales, Installation, Repair. All about your rental hot water heater
All about your rental hot water heater in Toronto Ontario.
Nowadays there are number of companies in home services industry that offer rental hot water heater, replacement, installation and repair service in Ontario. There are few small companies as well as big players in rental water heater industry in Ontario. As a homeowner in Ontario you have an option to choose a company that would provide you with rental water heater services.
In fact you might be one of the homeowner that was recently approached by a sales person offering you an upgrade to a new energy efficient rental water heater or possibly you already did your own research looking for a rental water heater provider. Either way as a homeowner in Ontario you have your right and options to rent a hot water heater. Here are few most common reasons why somebody would want to upgrade to an energy efficient rental hot water heater:
- If your old hot water heater was installed before 2008 there is a high chance that it is still an old version which has metal liner inside. Metal liners rust overtime causing rust and also sediment to build up in your water heater making water dirty and decreasing the size of the water heater. New energy efficient hot water heaters come with glass ceramic liner eliciting this problem.
- Old water heaters have poor insulation causing heat to escape. New energy efficient rental water heaters come with high density foam insulation storing heat for a longer period and decreasing your energy consumption.
- Old water heater caused you problems, stops working, leaks, not producing enough hot water. New energy efficiency rental water heater should solve these issues.
- Your old hot water heater is not up to the new TSSA standards. TSSA standards changed since the time your hot water heater was originally installed. Customers now require having chimney liner installed for conventional vent hot water heaters. For Power Vent hot water heaters new gas venting piping is now used called PVC (white color) and you old rental hot water heater might still have ABS piping (black color). And maybe you were even red tagged and your gas was shut off.
- You existing rental hot water heater provider wants to charge you extra installation costs for upgrading your rental hot water heater piping or a chimney liner installation.
- You do not have sufficient supply of hot water. Your existing provider is refusing to upgrade your rental hot water heater to a bigger size free charge. There is a solution, find a new provider that will do this upgrade free of charge.
- You could have even faced a problem where your home insurance is requesting that you upgrade your hot water heater to a new energy efficient water tank if it is over 10-12 years old. Water damages are now one of the costliest pay outs for insurance companies and some now demand that homeowners upgrade hot water heaters otherwise they will be denied full coverage and will not be covered for water damages. Many home insurance companies now have new exclusion for water damages caused by water heaters added to their policies. Water heaters last on average 10 to 12 years and have warranty of 6 to 12 years.
Since there are few companies offering rental hot water heater services chose wisely. Even if a new rental hot water heater rental rate is slightly higher than your current provider’s, it will still be a better option than keeping an old unit that is higher in energy consumption and has low productivity. When replacing to a new energy efficient hot water heater in Toronto and GTA, ensure that the billing will still be under Enbridge Gas Distribution Bill, charges will appear on the third page of Enbridge Gas Bill under Other Companies Charges. Keeping it in one simple bill is the easiest way to proceed with the rental hot water heater upgrade in Toronto, GTA. New rental hot water heater provider will return your old rental unit back to your existing provider free of charge and moreover some companies even offer free rental months to new customers and cheaper rental rates.
You could have heard many negative reviews on rental hot water heater upgrade in Ontario or even might have had bad experience with the process previously, but do not let that discourage you!
Make your research; learn about the benefits and savings of new energy efficient hot water heater or a tankless unit. The process is free, easy and simple if you follow on the necessary steps. You ca get your rental hot water heater upgrade done in as little as 24 hours in Toronto, GTA.
Get the best rental hot water heater and tankless rates in Ontario. For more information about upgrading your rental hot water heater in Ontario and customers’ eligibility call us TODAY.
Do not wait for the trouble, but have a licensed technician service your old hot water heater in Toronto, GTA before it causes you any problems.
Upgrade your old owned or rental hot water heater to a new energy efficient rental or owned unit and enjoy the comfort and safety of your home.
CONTACT DEMARK HOME ONTARIO FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY!
We will be happy to assist you with any questions or enquires regarding your water heater needs. Our team of dedicated and experienced professionals aim to provide homeowners with fast and reliable response and water heating solutions.
If you are looking to replace your old water tank to energy efficient model call DeMark Home Ontario -heating, cooling and hot water heating expert for more detail on specifications and hot water heater installation. Call today at 647-847-2998 or submit your request online.