Get an expert advise from Air Conditioning Toronto Contactor
Buying a central air conditioner for your home from an air conditioning Toronto contractor can improve your home’s resell value, save you money on your utilities bills, and become a valuable upgrade. Central air conditioner can add up large amounts to your utility bills. The older your cooling system the less reliable it becomes. Selecting the right type of central air conditioning can be confusing without knowing more about the units, the size to get and what is right for your family’s needs. There are many options and benefits to consider before purchasing air conditioner but it is best to consult with air conditioning Toronto contractor. It is important that you request an air conditioning estimate from a qualified, professional HVAC company. The right company will evaluate your needs, keep you informed at every stage of the project and install your system correctly.
First of all, start your research by reading company’s reviews, asking friends for referrals and being prepared with questions to HVAC company estimator.
Here are the most important questions you should ask your air conditioning Toronto contractor:
- What size or capacity system you need to properly cool your home. Have a load calculation performed by a certified HVAC contractor to determine what size of central air conditioning unit you should consider purchasing. This is according to your home’s square footage and insulation quantity, among other factors.
- Can the current installed ductwork be used (if any) and what is the condition of the existing ductwork? Are there leaks? Should the ductwork be cleaned during the install?
- Ask If the company will provide you with an estimate in writing, with all of the terms and conditions.
- Is the new system energy efficient? What is the SEER rating?
- What brands the company offers.
- Are there any rebates or tax credits available for installing a new system?
- If company and company’s technicians handle all of the necessary permits and licences. Ensure technicians have all necessary licenses to install your new air conditioning system including ODP and 313 Refrigerating licenses
- Does the company offer financing? If yes, then what the payment terms are.
- What kind of guarantee company makes on the installation. Are there any warranties on parts/labour included and how long are the warranties active for.
- What is the timetable for the installation from start to finish? Also, ask If an air conditioning Toronto contractor will take old equipment away free of charge or will it cost you extra?
A reputable air conditioning Toronto contractor will have no hesitation to answer these and any other questions you have when you are seeking an air conditioning estimate.
If you are looking to get an air conditioner estimate, have questions about the upgrade, payment options and more; please don’t hesitate to contact DeMark Home Ontario your heating and cooling expert. Demark Home Ontario specialist will be happy to assist you with any enquiries, book your free in home assessment and provide you with an air conditioner estimate. Call today at 647-847-2998