Renting Heat Pump is affordable, easy and completely worry-free + Rebates $7100
When you rent Heat Pump Rental | Rent To Own unit through DeMark Home Ontario, you’re joining Ontario’s most affordable, worry-free rental program + Rebates $7100 – Canada Greener Homes Grant / Enbridge.
We deliver excellent service and top of the line equipment to our customers. We only install reputable, durable brands so customers will always be comfortable and protected. With our 24/7/365 maintenance program on Heat Pump Rental | Rent To Own you receive lifetime service and repairs on all parts and labour and stay protected and worry free from unforeseen costs. You never have to worry about dealing with breakdowns, costs and replacement of your HVAC unit.
Reasons to rent heat pump?
- FREE Installation,$0 upfront
- Rebates $7100 – Canada Greener Homes Grant / Enbridge
- No upfront cost. NO hidden fees, only one low payment- $89.99
- No Payments or interest until January 2024!
- Supper High Efficient up to 20 SEER heat pump
- All in One ( Heating & Colling )
- Quiet operation, Capable of heating below -30C
- Service, maintenance, and repairs are all included with 24/7/365 service
- FREE smart thermostat
Stay worry Free- Repairs and Maintenance Included when you rent heat pump
When purchasing home comfort equipment there are usually large upfront payments or high financing interest rates, a long-term maintenance plan and extended warranties. On top of that ‘protection and maintenance plans’ have limitations and restrictions on the repairs and some homeowners end up paying high amounts on service calls and replacement of the equipment when it is irreparable. When you rent equipment, you don’t need a maintenance plan and warranties because it is included in the gas furnace rental program and you are covered with lifetime service and repairs on all parts and labour.
Yes, you are eligible for the full $7,100 rebate issued by Canada Greener Homes Grant and Enbridge Gas.
No. We bill our customers through a Pre-Authorized Payment (PAP) plan.
Heat Pump rental Benefits
- Save energy and save money
- Great Service for only one low monthly payment
- Heat and cool your home with Heat Pump All in One ( Heating & Colling )
- Cut your heating and cooling cost by up to 50% every month and help save the environment
- Free transfer of the program to the next home owner
- Our ENERGY STAR qualified equipment will help you save energy and money
- Renting can be cheaper than owing
What is a Heat Pump?
A heat pump is a component of a heating and cooling system and is installed outside the home. What makes a heat pump different from a furnace or air conditioner is its ability to perform both heating and cooling functions. It is a 2-in-1 system that can warm the home in the winter and cool it in the summer, providing you with home comfort all year round with the added benefit of energy efficiency.
How does a Heat Pump work?
Heat pumps work based on a refrigeration cycle. Their basic operation involves transferring heat from one location to another. Heat can be sourced from water, outdoor air, or the ground.
In winter, the heat pump takes heat from these sources and transfers it into your home using refrigerant as the heat transfer medium.
In summer, this process is reversed as the heat pump acts as an air conditioner by taking heat from inside your home and pushing it outside.
Heat pumps don’t burn fossil fuels unlike many other types of HVAC systems. This makes them an environmentally friendly and energy-efficient solution to your year-round home comfort needs.
DeMark Home Ontario servicing area for HVAC-furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, hot water heaters, tankless units includes: Toronto, GTA, Vaughan, Mississauga, Brampton, Markham, Scarborough, Milton, Burlington, Niagara Falls, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Aurora, Newmarket, Barrie and more. For a full servicing area please click here.