- Key features
Nest Protect: Smoke + Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarm and its companion app on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch make safety easy – and decidedly less annoying. Nest Protect speaks up to tell you what the problem is and where it is. It will even message your iPhone when the alarm goes off or the batteries run low. And you can check on things at any time with the Nest app.
Nest Protect can also see the carbon monoxide you can’t. Or if there’s only a little smoke from just burning the toast, it gives you a friendly heads-up. It also gives you peace of mind by testing itself constantly and showing you everything’s working with a quick green glow when you turn off the lights.
- Connect Nest Protect to Wi-Fi and it will send a message to your iPhone if the alarm goes off or the batteries run low
- Speaks up to tell you if there’s smoke or CO and tells you where the problem is so you know what to do
- When there’s CO, Nest Protect tells you where it’s hiding
- Nightly Promise function tests Nest Protect’s sensors and batteries and lets you know it’s working with a quick green glow at night
- Silence the chirp of low batteries—Nest Protect shows you they’re good before you doze off
- Heads-Up delivers a friendly alert so you can handle burning toast before a piercing alarm goes off
- Sends a message to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch if the alarm goes off or if batteries run low
- Prepare for an emergency with the What To Do feature; enter an emergency contact and if something goes wrong, you’ve got a plan
- When one Nest Protect senses trouble, it tells the others and they all speak up at the same time – even if Wi-Fi is down
- Have alerts sent to your phone
- Convenient lighting cues indicate battery level
- Synchronize your sensors
- Clear direction in an emergency
- Illuminate your path at night
No matter your financial situation, we want to make sure you can keep your home comfortable. DeMark Home Ontario has partnered with leading financial institutions in the area to provide affordable financing options with low monthly payments.