- Warranty Information
Endless hot water supply on demand
Because Condensing Tankless Water Heater heats water as it passes through the unit and doesn’t need to store it, you will have an endless supply of hot water on demand. When there is a demand for hot water, the unit senses the flow and starts the heating process. This results in hot water that is not limited to what”s available in your tank, so you always have clean, hot water when you want it for as long as you need it with Condensing Tankless Water Heater!
Front Panel Command Center
- Displays temperature and water flow rate
- Displays status of cascade operation
- Convertible display from °F to °C
- User Friendly Interface
- Easy setup
Remote Control (Optional)
- Hot water temperature control
- Recirculation timer setting
- Function to set the number of initial activating water heaters forcascade system
- Temperature set-up for cascade system with external tanks.
Ultra Condensing Efficiency
- ½” gas pipe capable up to 24’
- Field convertible gas system
- Ultra condensing efficiency
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- Low NOx emissions (= 20ppm)
- SCH 40, 2” venting up to 60’
- Cascading capable
- Navien’s Condensing Technology offers the high efficiency.
- Money and energy savings over a tank type water heaters and traditional water heaters.
Two Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers
- Provide longer life expectancy as they are highly resistance to corrosion and erosion compared to copper heat exchangers.
- Reduce minerals deposits.
Low NOx Emissions (= 20ppm)
- New metal fiber burner is designed to deliver a consistent air/gas mixture improving combustion efficiency.
- Result in less acid rain and less green house effect.
- Comply with SCAQMD 1146.2 strict NOx emissions standard.
2” PVC, CPVC, Polyprophylene Venting Up To 60’
- 2” venting option allows for a flue to be pulled through the existing vent.
- 3” vents can be used up to 150’ with standard 2” x 3” adapters.
Utilizes Existing 1/2″ Gas Line
- The negative pressure gas valve and fan with dual venturi operation allows for better adaptability to low gas pressure applications.
- Makes it possible for the NPE to be installed ½” gas lines up to 24’.
- NPE models allow for easy convertibility from NG to LP.
Less Water Press Drop
- Simple modular for water path minimizes water pressure drop.
- Modular design for water path make maintenance easier and service can be performed easily in the field.
Intelligent Preheating Technology
- Recognizes hot water usage patterns to intelligently provide hot water when needed.
No matter your financial situation, we want to make sure you can keep your home comfortable. DeMark Home Ontario has partnered with leading financial institutions in the area to provide affordable financing options with low monthly payments.