Take a breath of fresh air and enjoy the leading 5-stage whole home air purification and HEPA filtration system, your loved ones will thank you.
Take advantage of our 5-stage whole-home HEPA air filtration system today and enjoy better indoor air quality throughout your home. Our leading system makes use of UV lights, activated carbon and a NASA-grade HEPA filter in order to ensure that you and your loved ones aren’t getting sick or in any other way affected by the air in your home. The filtration system is installed within your home’s HVAC system and offers a reliable and truly whole-home solution. Unlike portable air purifiers which can only work in one area at a time, a whole-home system cleans all of the air within your home. Our affordable rental plans make taking advantage of this technology very inexpensive and headache-free. Speak to a representative today for full details.
What are the 5 stages of air purification?
- Pre-filtration of air with activated carbon
- HEPA filter traps 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns
- UV light kills harmful micro-organisms
- Photocatalytic oxidation (PCO) reduces VOCs
- Activated carbon and potassium permanganate capture residual gases
AMHP-250-UPD Features & Benefits:
- 5-Stage Air Treatment & Filtration
- Built-in UV Purification
- Traps and eliminates household odours
- Powerful motor made in Europe
- Compact and eye-pleasing design
- Very durable and flush installation
- Easy to clean with very little maintenance
In most cases, the pollution within your home’s air system is due to the following factors:
- Mold, mildew and rot
- Hair, dust and dander from pets
- Tobacco residue and smoke
- Insect or pest infestation
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) which are frequently expelled from synthetic carpets, wall paint, heated plastic and glues/epoxies.
A whole-home HEPA air filtration system can address all of these issues immediately.
In most cases, you’ll already know that you have an air quality problem. If you’re noticing that your health or overall well-being is deteriorating recently, especially after moving into a new home, changing something within your HVAC system or undergoing any type of renovation – changes are your air quality could use a boost. If you notice excessive condensation, mold growth in predominantly dry areas or an overall stuffy feeling – these are all tell-tale signs that you need to address the air quality within your home for the benefit of everything living within it.
While there are portable air purifiers that are designed to clean and purify the air within a single area or room, whole-home systems are larger scale air purifiers that are installed within your homes HVAC system. All of the air that travels through your homes ducts is passed through a 5-stage HEPA filtration and purification process ensuring that your loved ones and pets are breathing in nothing but clean air.
DeMark Home Ontario servicing area for HVAC-furnaces, air conditioners, hot water heaters, tankless units includes: Toronto, GTA, Vaughan, Mississauga, Brampton, Markham, Scarborough, Milton, Burlington, Niagara Falls, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Aurora, Newmarket, Barrie, Ottawa and more. For a full servicing area please click here.