Many homeowners rent their natural gas water heaters as with renting you enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you are covered 24/7 if anything goes wrong with it. When it comes to selecting your rental water tank the size is considered to be one of the most important decisions to be made by homeowners. As a customer you need to choose the size that will accommodate the needs of your family and provide you with most reliable service. The right size will ensure sufficient hot water supply while maximizing the efficiency. By asking yourself some of the below questions will help you understand your family’s hot water usage patterns and help you make the right decision in you r selection:
- Does your current water heater keep up to the hot water you require?
- How old are the children in your home? Teenagers tend to use more hot water.
- How many dishes and clothes are washed daily?
- How many bathrooms in your home?
- Do you use a dishwasher?
- Do you have a whirlpool bath?
Once you are aware of your family’s hot water usage habits we will help you determine the right Water Heaters Sizing for your home and you can also refer to the chart below.
|House Type||Family Size||Peak Daily Water Use (U.S. Gallons)||Tank Size (U.S. Gallons)||Tank Size (Liters)|
|Vacation cottage or very small family home||2-3||190||20||75|
|Small family home||3||227||30||114|
|Home with 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms and washing
|Home with 3 bedrooms, washing machine and
|Home with 4 bedrooms, washing machine and
|Larger home with 4 or more bedrooms, washing
machine and dishwasher (heavy use charageristics)
|Larger home as above with whirlpool baths||6-8||946||75||291|
Fact: Maximizing the money savings on your water heater requires that you choose a tank that is sized correctly for your needs. DeMark Home Ontario Inc can help you decide which water heater tank size is right for you.
- No Up-Front Costs: There is no cost to enroll and just one monthly payment – with Summitt Home Services you save money each and every day!
- No Maintenance Costs: All repairs, parts and labour are covered with 24 hour a day, 7-days a week service. Free maintenance and repairs.
- No Worries: Summitt Home Services performs scheduled maintenance on all of our tanks to ensure it continues to perform for you over the long term.
- No Hassles: Installation is quick and easy with limited interruption to your day or your home.
Why rent your water heater from DeMark Home Ontario?
- 2 Months free rent
- Reduced rental rates – from $12.49
- Free installation and removal of your existing tank
- No up-front equipment cost
- No hidden charges
- Free upgrade your venting pipes at no extra cost in order to bring you up to current TSSA code
- Free maintenance program 24/7/365
- Free lifetime service and repairs on all parts
- New Energy Saving water heaters
- Quicker heating time and increased water output
- Transferrable to the next owner should you sell your home
- You will not be receiving any extra bills. Rental water heater charges will appear in the ‘Other Companies’ section of your Enbridge Gas Distribution Bill.
DeMark Home Ontario servicing area for HVAC-furnaces, air conditioners, hot water heaters, tankless units includes: Toronto, GTA, Vaughan, Mississauga, Brampton, Markham, Scarborough, Milton, Burlington, Niagara Falls, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Aurora, Newmarket, Barrie, Ottawa and more. For a full servicing area please click here.