- Key features
- Warranty Information
High Efficiency Performance
As the owner of an efficient Goodman GSX16 R Air Conditioner, you have made one of the best purchasing decisions possible in the HVAC marketplace. At Goodman, we strive to build heating and air conditioning equipment that offers high performance, energy efficiency, durability, and an environment-complementing design – all at a price that will have you saying “Thank goodness for Goodman.®” In particular, your Goodman brand GSX16 Air Conditioner will provide you with reliable cooling and money-saving energy efficiency levels as compared to lower SEER air conditioner units.
Enjoy The Comfort
You can count on your Goodman brand GSX16 Air Conditioner to keep you cool on even the hottest summer days. Your Goodman brand air conditioner starts with a high-performance, high-efficiency scroll compressor that operates in tandem with our high-efficiency coil. The coil is made of rifled refrigeration-grade copper tubing and corrugated aluminum fins in a design that maximizes surface area. These high-quality components together cool your home effectively.
Quiet You Can Count On
We know that the last thing you want to hear at night is a noisy air conditioner starting up. So we build our Goodman brand SSX16 Air Conditioners with sound-dampening features that help ensure that your cooling system doesn’t interfere with a good night’s sleep. We rely on a quiet condenser fan system – a three-bladed fan, a foam condenser sound blanket and a unique louvered sound-control top – to reduce fan-related noise. Your Goodman brand SSX16 Air Conditioner will keep your home cool and comfortable, year after year.
- A Energy efficient compressor utilizes less energy when compared to base model compressors and has fewer moving parts than a reciprocating compressor.
- A single-speed permanent split capacitor (PSC) condenser fan motor is designed to provide consistent airflow for optimum system performance.
- Filter-driers play a pivotal role in the operation of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. A factory installed filter-drier absorbs and filter”s residual system contaminants and moisture.
- Fully charged with refrigerant sufficient for fifteen feet of tubing length to assist with easy installation of unit.
- Contractors can securely connect wires with large screw lugs, allowing for quick and solid wiring.
- Meets the performance requirements for AHRI certification and complies with ETL North American safety standards.
- Contractors can easily and securely connect the ground wire with a screw lug.
- Copper coil tubing with enhanced aluminum fins increases the area for heat absorption, providing outstanding, energy-efficient heat transfer performance.
Submit an online request or call us now to get a 2 minute quote over the phone.
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Energy-efficiency compressor
- Factory-installed liquid line filter drier
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
FEEDBACK FROM OUR CUSTOMERS:
Replacement of hot water tank. Mike was honest, professional, returned calls in a timely manner. The installation technicians were professional, efficient and on time. The installation was seamless and provided quality work. I would recommend this company. Thank you.
Demark Home Ontario replaced my furnace in my rental property a couple days ago. Service was great. I called them late at night regarding their remt to own program and already had a new furnace installed the next morning. The tenants are happy about the work. The job was quick and clean. I used Demark home ontario a few years ago to replace a water heater in my mom’s home and the job done there was great as well.
No matter your financial situation, we want to make sure you can keep your home comfortable. DeMark Home Ontario has partnered with leading financial institutions in the area to provide affordable financing options with low monthly payments.