Furnace No Heat Emergency Service
Furnace no heat emergency tips
Waking up without heat at the middle of the winter can be very stressful. Furnace no heat situations can potentially be dangerous to your home since it can cause your pipes to freeze.
Most important is not to panic when you come across Furnace no heat case. Sometimes fixing the problem can be as easy as changing the battery on your thermostat or restarting your furnace by turning the power switch off and back on. DeMark Home Ontario specialist are available to service your equipment seven days a week but try below simple tips first and if that doesn’t work then contact us and one of our specialist will be happy to help you with Furnace no heat situation.
Furnace no heat Troubleshooting Tips
- Check that your thermostat is set to “heat” and desired temperature is set above current room temperature. If thermostat is not working try changing the battery
- Turn power switch on the furnace off, wait 10 seconds and turn it back on. Sometimes resetting the power restarts furnace back on
- Check your furnace filter and if it is clogged change it to a new one
- Check pilot light and use instruction in the manual to light it up
- If you have a high efficiency furnace check that nothing is plugging the air intake or exhaust pipe outside.
- If these tips don’t help in your Furnace no heat situation contact a professional
No Heat, Red Tag, Emergency – Call Us at 1-855-998-2998
One of our professional technicians will be happy to assist you with any heating and cooling concerns including annual maintenance and safety check to determine and eliminate any potential problems before the season starts.
Many energy efficient furnaces available for sale.
Affordable furnace monthly rental program.
Our skilled & licensed technicians are ready to help.
Protecting your investment has never been easier.