Why Should I Upgrade a Working Heating System ? Toronto,GTA,Ontario.
You can reduce your energy costs by improving the efficiency of your current heating system by converting to a new mid or high efficiency natural gas system.
An old standard efficiency gas furnace (heating system) typically operates at 60% or even as low as 40% seasonal efficiency. This means only 60% of the heat generated is used to heat your home. The other 40% goes up the chimney – that’s 40 cents of every dollar wasted or in some cases 60 cents.
As your furnace efficiency increases, so does the money you save on your home heating bill. With our 80% mid efficiency gas furnace, your savings increase by 20% over a standard efficiency furnace. With a 95% high efficiency gas furnace, there is only 5% heat loss. That means you save up to 35% on your heating cost when you upgrade your standard efficiency gas furnace. You can save a lot more when you convert from oil or electric heating to clean efficient natural gas. (Efficiency ratings for furnaces or boilers compare the amount of heat available in the fuel with the amount of heat actually reaching the house. A rating of 75% for example, means that three-quarters of the available energy has been converted into usable heat. A seasonal efficiency rating tells us how well the system performs over a typical heating season.)
You can further reduce your energy costs by converting your electric hot water heater to economical, clean natural gas. Many of your neighbors have already converted to natural gas and are getting the same amount of hot water as you, but at a savings of over 50%.
Natural gas is the most energy-efficient, cleanest burning and cost effective of all the major residential energy fuels. Energy experts predict that natural gas will continue to be the most cost effective heating source throughout Canada in the future. Converting or upgrading to a mid or high efficiency gas furnace will save you money on your heating costs now and in years to come.
Save up to 40 % on your energy costs when upgrading from your old furnace and/or air conditioner to one of our Energy Star certified high efficiency equipment. Take advantage of our worry free programs and help save the environment by reducing your carbon footprint.
- High Efficiency Air Conditioner and/or Furnace
- Free standard installation
- Free removal of your existing gas furnace or old AC
- Saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- 10 Yrs warranty on part and labour available
- Respected and reliable brand
- No hidden fees
- Priority service available 24/7/365
- Energy Star qualified equipment
- Heat and cool your home with High Efficiency Furnace and Air Conditioner and dramatically reduce your carbon footprint
Our team of experts carefully focuses on helping customers in Ontario select the most efficient and reliable equipment, furnace and or air conditioner and service for their home. We take an individual approach to every customer based on specific needs and desires.
We are here to provide homeowners across Ontario with value, efficiency, reliability and to help you save money and preserve our natural resources.