Benefits to Having a Boiler or Combi Boiler in Your Home
What is a Combi Boiler?
A combi boiler is a central heating boiler, as well as a high-efficiency water heater, combined in one unit. Having a combi boiler would make it not necessary to have a separate water heater and will save space in your home and save money on your monthly energy and water bills.
Boilers were the first type of central heating systems that people could have in their homes. When they became available to the public hundreds of years ago people finally didn’t have to rely on lighting a wood or coal fire in every room in the house to keep their family warm during the cold winter months. If you want a new boiler or combi boiler system in your home, but don’t want to pay thousands of dollars for all new equipment, removal of your old boiler, and installation of your new boiler, DeMark Home Ontario is here to help. We offer our customers a no money down, boiler or combi boiler rental program. Our combi boiler rental program includes free removal of your old equipment, free installation for your new boiler or combi boiler, and a full parts and labour warranty.
How Does a Boiler Work?
A boiler heats up your home by heating up a water supply using a fuel such as gas, oil, or propane, and moving the water throughout the radiators to different rooms in your home through an electronically controlled pump. When the water temperature lowers, the water moves back to the boiler and is heated and circulated through the radiators again. Since water has a higher heat holding capacity than air, boilers are one of the most efficient heating sources to use in your home.
Benefits to Having a Boiler System in Your Home:
- The heat in every room is precisely controlled by a thermostat
- Heating is efficient and consistent
- Boilers are allergy free and dust free because they don’t move dust around in your home as a forced air system would
- Boilers can also be water heaters (combi boilers) and will work as a two in one combo
Benefits of Having a Combi Boiler
- A combi boiler saves space because it doubles as both a boiler and a water heater
- It delivers hot water to your taps at main pressure which will allow you to enjoy a shower without needing to use a pump
- Combi boilers are high-efficiency, which means that you will have low monthly water and energy costs
- Installing a combi boiler will reduce costs and installation time since it would take less time to install a combi boiler than in would to install a boiler and a separate water heater
Contact DeMark Home Ontario today for a free-assessment to find out how you can install an efficient combi boiler system in your home!
At DeMark Home Ontario we are committed to providing customers with professional heating and cooling installations by fully licensed and highly trained professionals. We are happy to help you with heating and cooling needs! Call us at 647-847-2998 or submit your request online.